We also understand there may be times when an organisation may require reactive, flexible support at short notice, perhaps to help bridge the gap while a transition in a company’s H&S strategies are taking place, or at times, when more support to help manage health, safety and environmental issues during changing circumstances is required.
Either way, we have a team of highly experienced, professionally qualified safety advisors and business consultants that can step in to help. The majority of our consultancy are IOSH Chartered Members with many of years of industry experience both globally as well as the Middle East.
We know how important it is to you to have a fully functioning safety department to ensure ongoing compliance with health and safety regulations.
Genuine, honest and easy to deal with, we at Demoura Lawson can support you now in all aspects of your health and safety management - as and when it suits you and your business.
• Safety System Management
• Auditing Health, Safety and Environmental Aspects of the business
• Ensuring compliance to International Quality and Safety Standards
• Risk Assessment Production
• Safety Audits and Site Inspections
• Safety Management Meetings
• Safety KPI’s & Dashboards
• Board Reporting
• Safety Committee (Workforce) Development
• Safety Training
• Safety Inductions and Briefings
• Specialist Safety Projects
• Assessing site wellness and ethical recruitment aspect of the business
• Support with Contractor HSE Management
• Managing Health and Safety Aspects of Plant Shutdowns and Construction Projects
• Managing Occupational Health Programs and Comprehensive Medical Screening Campaigns
To discuss our Interim Safety Management services in more detail write to us at email@example.com for your queries.
Please complete the form below and a member of our team will be in touch within 1-3 business days
+ Training + Consulting + Support Services
+ Professional Development