The programs include the leaders of the organizations in global learning processes, where we assist them in developing their skills and using what they have learned to alter both their own institutions and local communities.
ISO 21001 Compliance
De Moura Lawson Consulting is aware that for their clients' operations to be more productive, comprehensive methods are necessary. We assist leaders at all leadership and operational levels in building solid, long-lasting, fully sustainable cultures where health, safety, well-being, and the environment are at the center of their decision-making processes.
Scope of work offered by De Moura Lawson Consulting:
The organization will gain the information and skills necessary to design and conduct internal and external audits in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification requirements throughout this training course.
By earning a PECB Lead Auditor Certification, you will demonstrate the skills and knowledge necessary to audit businesses in accordance with best practices. Also;
- Understanding the functions of an Educational Organization Management System (EOMS) based on ISO 21001.
- Recognize the relationship between ISO 21001, ISO 9001, and other regulatory and standards frameworks.
- Comprehend the role of the auditor in designing, leading, and following up on an audit of a management system in accordance with ISO 19011.
- Discover how to understand ISO 21001 standards in the context of an EOMS audit.
- This course is based on both EOMS audit theory and best practices.
- Practical questions and illustrations are used to accompany lectures.
- Examples and case study discussions are included in practical activities.
- The Certification Exam is comparable to the practice examinations.
- Day 1: Introduction to Management Systems for Educational Organizations (EOMS) and ISO 21001.
- Day 2: Audit principles, preparation and launching of an audit.
- Day 3: On-site audit activities.
- Day 4: Closing the audit.
- Day 5: Certification Exam.
- Domain 1: Basic management ideas and concepts for educational organizations (EOMS).
- Domain 2: Management Systems for Educational Organizations (EOMS).
- Domain 3: Basic audit ideas and principles.
- Domain 4: Preparing for an ISO 21001 audit.
- Domain 5: Performing an ISO 21001 audit.
- Domain 6: Closing an ISO 21001 audit.
- Domain 7: Managing an ISO 21001 audit program.