Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and ISO 26001
Since there is a significant amount of public pressure on businesses to act in a more socially responsible manner and uphold social standards, social responsibility has grown to be a serious concern for companies. Organizations across the world must take the required steps to improve their social performance by showing clients that they are promoting sustainable development by enhancing performance through the implementation of ISO 26000.
Why is Social Responsibility important for you?
- Boost your revenue.
- Contribute to the organization's adoption of more socially responsible behavior.
- Improving internal operations will help you protect the environment.
- Improve public understanding of the value of social responsibility.
- Encourage the workforce.
ISO 26000 through De Moura Lawson Consulting allows you to:
- Auditors wishing to acquire the skills necessary to evaluate the SRP of a firm.
- Managers or consultants that wish to grasp auditing a Social Responsibility Program.
- People accountable for incorporating Social Responsibility into an organization's culture.
- Auditors seeking a complete understanding of Social Responsibility's guiding principles, fundamental topics, and best practices.
Who should attend?
After gaining the knowledge required to conduct this audit, you can take the examination and apply for the "PECB Certified ISO 26000 Lead Auditor" certification. By earning a PECB Lead Auditor Certification, you will demonstrate the skills and knowledge required to evaluate Social Responsibility Performance (SRP) of a business according to best practices.
Why should you attend?