UNIT IOG1: THE MANAGEMENT OF INTERNATIONAL OIL AND GAS OPERATIONAL SAFETY
• Health, Safety and Environmental Management in Context
• Hydrocarbon Process Safety
• Fire Protection and Emergency Response
• Logistics and Transport Operations
A good understanding of safety issues gained from experience or from studying a NEBOSH Certificate-level qualification.
What you will study
• Classroom – 5 days plus exam
• Live Online – 5 days plus exam
• Online – 55 hours of study
• Publications – Study Texts and Revision Guides
• In-company – Courses delivered worldwide
Methods of study
The assessment consists of one 2-hour examination.