This qualification has been designed for those working in the capacity of supervisor, manager, or team leader, or those who are preparing to start work at this level.
Who requires this qualification?
Highfield is the leading provider of regulated compliance qualifications in the UK, certificating over 350,000 learners a year. Highfield is also one of the largest awarding organisations in Middle East Asia, with a head office in Dubai. We’re extremely proud to be a Highfield approved centre and offer you international qualifications that will enhance your career prospects.
Why a Highfield qualification?
• the principles and purpose of effective accident and incident investigation in the workplace
• the contributing factors
• the process of investigating
• including positive interview techniques
• analysis of evidence gathered
• setting a plan of action to prevent a recurrence
• understanding the reasons why some investigations might fail
There are no prerequisites or prior learning required to take this qualification. However, learners may find it helpful if they’ve already achieved a Level 2 Award in Accident and Incident Investigation.
What does the qualification cover?
What are the entry requirements?