This qualification is intended for learners who desire to work as stewards in the Active Leisure, Learning and Wellbeing industry. This could include sporting events, music festivals, concerts, parades, and carnivals. It addresses how to prepare for events, regulate customer entry and exit, identify and manage population problems, and respond to emergencies.
Who is this qualification for?
This qualification is usually achieved by taking a five-day classroom-based course.
This qualification is assessed through multiple choice examination. This examination will take 2 hours to complete and contain 70 questions. Learners answering a minimum of 46 questions correctly will receive a pass. Learners answering a minimum of 56 questions correctly will receive a distinction.
How long will it take me to achieve this qualification?
How is the qualification assessed?
The topics covered in this qualification are:
• preparing for spectator events
• assisting with the movement of spectators and deal with crowd issues at events
• helping to manage and resolve conflicts.
• dealing with incidents at spectator events
• supporting the work of your team and organisation.
What topics are covered?