This qualification is achieved by taking a half day classroom-based course with a minimum contact time of 4 hours, at any Highfield approved international centre. There are no specific age restrictions for this qualification.
How long will it take me to achieve this qualification?
Learners will sit a 30 minute multiple-choice examination containing 15 questions and must achieve at least 9 correct answers to be awarded a Pass. Learners achieving 12 or more correct answers will be awarded a Distinction.
How is the qualification assessed?
Learners successfully completing this qualification may wish to progress onto further qualifications, such as:
• Highfield Level 1 International Award in the Principles of Health and Safety at Work
• Highfield Level 1 International Award in Health and Safety for Construction Operatives and Site
• Highfield Level 1 Award in the Principles of Health and Safety within the Workplace (RQF)
• Highfield L2 Award in Health & Safety within the Workplace (RQF)
• Highfield Level 2 International Award in Risk Assessment.