• Auditors seeking to master the skills needed to measure an organization’s Social Responsibility performance.
• Managers or consultants seeking to master the audit of a Social Responsibility Program.
• Individuals responsible for integrating Social Responsibility behaviour within an organization.
• Auditors seeking to gain comprehensive knowledge of Social Responsibility principles, core subjects and best practices.
Who should attend?
• Understand the recent trends, characteristics and principles of social responsibility based on ISO 26000 guidelines.
• Acknowledge how organizations integrate social responsibility and how ISO 26000 guidelines complement it.
• Learn the core principles and subjects of social responsibility.
• Understand how ISO 26000 guidelines contribute to sustainable development.
• Understand an auditor’s role to plan, lead and follow-up on an audit
• Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course.
• Training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed.
• A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued.
• In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free.