• Auditors interested in performing and leading food safety management system audits.
• Managers or consultants interested in mastering the food safety management system audit process.
• Individuals responsible for maintaining conformity to the FSMS requirements in an organization.
• Technical experts interested in preparing for a food safety management system audit.
• Expert advisors in food safety management.
Who should attend?
This training course enables you to understand the:
• Operations of a food safety management system based on ISO 22000
• Relationship between ISO 22000 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
• Requirements of ISO 22000 in the context of an FSMS audit
• Auditor’s role in planning, leading, and following up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
• Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course.
• Participants will be provided with over 450 pages of training material containing explanatory information and practical examples.
• An attestation of course completion worth 31 CPD (continuing professional development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
• In case of exam failure, the candidate can retake the exam once for free within 12 months following the initial exam date.