This course is the culmination of extensive effort and research by PECB and its community of trainers and quality management specialists.
The course is learner-centered, implying that everything, including the PowerPoint presentations, activities, and assessments, was created with the student in mind.
ISO 9001 Lead Auditor will open many doors for your professional career, given that PECB is an internationally recognized training developer, examiner, and issuer of professional certifications.
Why is this training course more desirable than the others?
The ISO 9001 Lead Auditor training course is intended for:
• Auditors seeking to perform and lead QMS audits on behalf of certification bodies.
• Professionals wishing to adopt PECB’s AMS2 Methodology for conducting audits.
• Individuals responsible for maintaining conformity to the requirements of ISO 9001
• Technical experts seeking to prepare for a QMS audit.
• Professionals wanting to pursue a career in conformity assessment.
Who should attend?
By the end of this training course, the participant will be able to:
• Explain the fundamental concepts and principles of a quality management system (QMS) based on ISO 9001.
• Interpret the ISO 9001 requirements for a QMS from the perspective of an auditor.
• Evaluate the QMS conformity to ISO 9001 requirements, in accordance with the fundamental audit concepts and principles.
• Plan, conduct, and close an ISO 9001 compliance audit, in accordance with ISO/IEC 17021-1 requirements, ISO 19011 guidelines, and other best practices of auditing.
• Manage an ISO 9001 audit program.
• Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course.
• PECB will provide training material of over 450 pages of information and practical examples.
• An attestation of course completion worth 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to participants who have attended the training course.
• In case of exam failure, the candidate can retake the exam once for free within 12 months following the initial exam date.