It is aimed at anyone needing to develop the underpinning knowledge of how to prevent the spread and control of infection in their workplace or home environment.
Who requires this qualification?
Highfield are the leading provider of regulated compliance qualifications in the UK, certificating over 350,000 learners a year.
Highfield are also one of the largest awarding organisations in Middle East Asia, with a head office in Dubai.
We’re extremely proud to be a Highfield-approved centre and offer you international qualifications that will enhance your career prospects.
Why a Highfield qualification?
• Common healthcare associated infections
• The chain of infection
• The importance of correct handwashing procedures
• The use of personal protective equipment
• The decontamination processes (cleaning and disinfection)
• Waste management and associated risks
• Management and staff responsibilities, risk assessment and developing a positive infection prevention culture.
Learners must be 14 years of age or above to register for this qualification. They must also meet the necessary standard of language of the training course.
What does the qualification cover?
What are the entry requirements?