• Auditors interested in performing and leading OH&S MS certification audits.
• Managers or consultants interested in advancing their knowledge of the OH&S MS audit process.
• Internal auditors and individuals responsible for maintaining conformity to the requirements of ISO 45001.
• Technical experts interested in preparing for an OH&S MS audit.
• Expert advisors in occupational health and safety management.
Who should attend?
By the end of this training course, the participants will be able to:
• Explain the fundamental concepts and principles of an occupational health and safety management system (OH&S MS) based on ISO 45001
• Interpret the ISO 45001 requirements for an OH&S MS from the perspective of an auditor.
• Evaluate the OH&S MS conformity to ISO 45001 requirements, in accordance with the fundamental audit concepts and principles.
• Plan, conduct, and close an ISO 45001 compliance audit, in accordance with ISO/IEC 17021-1 requirements, ISO 19011 guidelines, and other best practices of auditing.
• Manage an ISO 45001 audit program.
• Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course.
• PECB will provide over 450 pages of instructional materials containing explanations, guidance, and practical examples.
• A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued.
• In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months free of charge.